Internal Audit Manager
Jessie manages her fellow auditors and collaborates with city leaders and the audit committee to establish auditing priorities.
Jessie joined the City of Glendale in 2001. She received her Master of Science in Accountancy with a focus on Information Systems from CSU Los Angeles.
Jessie enjoys meeting people, learning about different operations, being part of a team that embraces new ideas, and seeing the results of IPA’s work.
Jessie loves to play tennis in her spare time.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member of the Association of Local Government Auditors (ALGA)
- Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
About Our Team
Since 2012, the City of Glendale has dramatically reduced staffing and spending. Our department was established to help City staff maintain exceptional service with reduced resources.